There will be no Refresh Detroit meeting in July; we’re taking the month off. Hey it’s summer! We’ll be back in August.
But, if you’re thinking you won’t have any idea how to spend all that free time, we’ve got some suggestions for you from the good folks at O’Reilly. No matter if you’re a jQuery guru, PHP developer, MySQL ninja, or project manager rock star, you’ll find some good tips in the following online webinars.
All you need to do is register. Did I mention the webinars are free?
- Five jQuery Mistakes You’re Probably Making in Your Project, presented by Jonathan Sharp July 13 @ 10am PT
- Flexible Scaling with CouchDB Replication / Or how I learned to stop worrying and love Eventual Consistency, presented by J. Chris Anderson on July 14 @ 10am PT
- Cloud Independence with Dasein Cloud, presented by George Reese on July 16 @ 10am PT
- MySQL Upgrades With No Downtime, presented by Sean Hull on July 27 @ 10am PT
- The Upside of Downtime: How to Turn a Disaster into an Opportunity, presented by Lenny Rachitsky July 29 @ 10am PT
Check the O’Reilly Webcast page for on-demand videos of past webcasts and more upcoming live events.