We love to hear from our local web community, or special guests visiting the metro Detroit area!
Our membership has interests in all kinds of web-related topics from design, development, project management, content, user experience, accessibility, programming, testing. Let us know what you’d like to present.
And we’re perfect as a first-run through for that conference talk you’re giving next month!
What We Look for From Speakers
- Web-related topic. Web standards, design, development, programming, user experience, accessibility, content strategy, productivity tools, project management, digital marketing.
- Enthusiasm/special knowledge about your topic. What do you do? What have you learned? What can others learn from you?
- Desire to give back to the web community.
- First-time or experienced speakers. We’re a welcoming community and see our meetup as a friendly space for people who want to speak for the first time.
And here’s what we’re NOT looking for:
Refresh Detroit is a grass-roots web professionals group, not a multi-level marketing group. No sales pitches.
Use our contact form to send us your:
- Email address
- Suggested topic(s)
- Availability to give talk, what month, day of the week. (We usually meet on Wednesdays or Thursdays.
- Other information you want to share with the group