Join us April 21 2010 at UX Web Summit, an online conference, where nine of the Web’s most experienced UX professionals share their experiences working on sites big and small. Learn practical techniques to create the best user experience for your users.
Due to the generosity of Environments for Humans, Refresh Detroit has a meeting room pass which allows us to meet in one location to attend the conference. All Refresh Detroit members are welcome to attend, there is no cost!
Schedule (as of April 15)
- 10AM: Daniel Burka and Rob Goodlatte — Designing the First 15 Minutes
- 11AM: Jackson Wilkinson — Product Strategy for UX Designers
- Noon Juliette Melton — Remote User Testing
- 1PM: Nick Finck — Sustainable UX
- 2pm to 3pm: Lunch break (lunch is not provided, plenty of restaurant options in the building)
- 3pm: Donna Spencer — Card Sorting
- 4pm: Cindy Li and Jenifer Hanen — Mobile UX
- 5pm: Dan Rubin — Practical Prototyping
Registration is first come, first served! Only 15 seats are available.
Order your ticket today through GuestList, our ticket registration site.