ForeSee in Ann Arbor, Michigan has a job opportunity for a Usability Auditor to conduct usability audit reviews aimed at improving the interface of websites to enhance the user experience.
The Usability Auditor participates in all phases of the usability audit review delivery process—from conducting in-depth usability audits to delivering results verbally and in written format to the client. Specialized training will be provided by ForeSee.
- Review satisfaction data and communicate with Satisfaction Research Analysts to determine area of focus for usability audit
- Conduct usability audits and write up expert usability evaluations.
- Conduct usability reviews of prototypes, including wireframes and requirements documents.
- Manage our proprietary usability audit database application.
- Conduct ad hoc research regarding usability principles and best practices.
- Act as internal resource regarding usability and the Usability Audit Review service.
- Be part of a great team of smart, friendly Usability professionals.
- Take part in “Extreme Snack Day” with enthusiasm rather than skepticism.
More information about the position can be found an the ForeSee website.