CIBER, a global information technology consulting, services and outsourcing company, is looking for team members to join their new Interactive Design Services team in Southfield, Michigan. There are several opportunities available for extreme creative designers, combination creative designer/developer, and information architect/usability/experience designers.
Here’s a short list of responsibilities and qualifications. For more details on the position, view the job description.
- Write both detailed-level technical and functional specifications and be the type of person who likes to research and stay abreast of latest technologies.
- Work within a collaborative cross-functional project team in an agile environment to design portals, applications and Web properties.
- Contribute to the user experience vision and strategy while following a user-centered design process and considering appropriate technology platforms.
- Discover and design new user experiences to drive the next generation of portals, applications and Web properties, including mobile.
- Design visually-stunning Web sites, portals and applications.
- Produce visual assets needed by development team.
- Create and refine low to high-fidelity design concepts for the information architecture, navigational models, process flows, page layout, information displays and interactional components based on user research.
- Create interactive design simulations using tools such as Axure, iRise and Visio.
- Minimum 4 years experience designing for Web, applications and mobile following user-centered design principles.
- Competent user of graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Competent user of information architecture tools such as Visio, Axure and iRise.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design methodology and human factors principles.
- Ability to understand and translate usability research findings into design solutions.
- Ability to define the architecture, navigation, user flows, experience and information/interaction designs that effectively and directly solve customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability to define strategic and complex transactional interfaces that support the business and user needs while remaining within the bounds of the selected technologies.
To apply, send a copy of your resume to mikewilson AT ciber DOT com or call 309-530-0717.